Semperlite.com Returns Policy
How to set up a Return
1. Sign In to your Account (https://www.semperlite.com/secure/login)
2. Click on "Order History", and search for the appropriate order using either the Date, Customer PO, Item Name or Order ID.
3. Next to the order you wish to return an item from click the "Order Details" button.
4. If the order was shipped in the last 30 days, you can click "Return this Item".
5. Next you must fill out the questionnaire about your return and once you submit that you will see an estimated refund amount for the return. Return.
6. Next you will receive an RMA Approval email, it will include your RMA #, make sure to write that number on thee outside of box.
6. Last, within 24 hours of your RMA Approval you will receive a return label via email. If that return label is used to return your order, the label price will be deucted from your refund/credit.
Requirements / Restrictions
- All returns must be started within 30 days of the order's ship date.
- All returns must include an authorized RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Any item listed as discontinued or being phased out is non-returnable.
- All items marked as "Special Order item" are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
- The costs of returning non-defective products to us are the responsibility of the customer.
- In order to receive a store credit or refund, products must be returned in working order and in their original, undamaged packaging.
- All orders shipped outside of the USA/Canada are non-returnable.
- We will not be responsible for covering defective products for orders shipped outside of the USA.
- We do not offer expressed or implied a warranty on any items. Any issue with a warranty claim must be handled directly with the manufacturer.
- If a product is returned and is in full operating order, a restocking fee of 10% will automatically be deducted from any refundable amount.
- If an order is returned without authorization or an RMA #, a 40% restocking fee will be deducted from any refundable amount.
Why is there a Restock Fee?
- When we process a return for non-defective product, we have significant labor costs to process the inbound shipment and to test that product is valid for resale. And if/when we return special order products to the manufacturer, we are assessed a 25% minimum restock fee ourselves.
- Our restock fee is less than HALF of the typical fee the our competition charges.
Damage / Missing Shipment or Items
- Customer is responsible to open and inspect your shipment within 48 hours of receipt.
- All shipment issues for damage, shortage or wrong items must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- Any missing shipments must be reported within 14 days of the order ship date for full reimbursement.